Thursday, September 27, 2012

About Me & My Blog!


Hello!
My name is Judy and I live in Vermont!  I am a grandmother of 6 beautiful grandchildren.  I have 4 grandsons and 2 granddaughters.  My last granddaughter was born the day after my birthday in July of 2012!  I was hoping she would be born on my birthday, but she came in to this world 2 hours and 46 minutes to late.  I've been married since 1975...yeah seems forever for me too...just kidding.  I have worked for over 30 years in the food industry, but after 3 of my grandsons were diagnosed with Autism, I decided to stay home and help my daughter out as much as I can with her little boys.

In July of 2011, I decided to start selling Avon.  Though, I did come into it blind.  I thought I'd start making the big bucks as soon as I handed out the brochures to my friends and family.  Well, that didn't quite happen that way.  Don't get me wrong, definitely ask your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers (ex-co-workers too) if they would like to look at a brochure, this is a great start by getting your name out there!  Another thing I did was I started leaving a few books at my hairdressers, doctor's offices and ATM machines.  Didn't get a lot of phone calls, but I felt at least I was getting my books out there!

My goal for this blog is to share all I know about finding customers, promoting your Avon business and still have fun doing it!  Please take a minute to follow me on my blog, sign up for email subscriptions and like me on my Facebook page.  This way, you will never miss a tip that may be the secret for YOU to gain more dollars in your purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment